Welcome to my review of Diana Farrell’s Pregnancy Success Program.
Some of you might have heard of the books and programs that are taking the pregnancy world by storm at the moment, but this one comes highly recommended from members of my support group.
For the sake of avoiding confusion with other similar titles, the one I’m referring to is The Full Embrace™ Pregnancy Success Program by Diana Farrell M.A. Diana has written many great books on pregnancy issues (please feel free to Google her name at some stage to see her other famous publications).
What is different about the Pregnancy Success Program ?
When I reviewed the program myself, I found out that it wasn’t just my support group that had bought into the program, it was actually being sold all around the world. But what was its success attributed to ?
- Diana is an author on women’s health and a psychologist who has actually suffered from infertility in her own life. Out of necessity, she had to pool her knowledge, resources, and connections to conquer her own personal heartache (much like I’ve done with this web-site).
- From here, she decided to help other women who were trying to get pregnant, by compiling this information in to a program. From the heart-felt way she writes the course, you can very much tell that she fully understands and appreciates the issues and stress that women are going through.
- Unlike some other programs I’ve reviewed, Pregnancy Success is a very easy to follow program covering all types of infertility. It really does take you on a journey and ensures you do not leave any stone unturned.
- What did strike me is that Diana fully accepts there is a place for modern medicine. This isn’t just about bashing existing conception programs – because they all have their place. The most important thing is to find the one that works for you, be that natural methods, Western medicine, or a combination of the two. The method is not important – THE RESULT CERTAINLY IS !!
In addition to the above, I also noticed some other differences compared to other programs about getting pregnant :
- Official research findings are included (again, another plus point that many other courses omit), within the program, fully authenticating the methods being written about throughout the manual. This enables you to follow-up any information that you want to explore further.
- It takes two to tango. Unlike many books on the subject, this program looks at both parties in the relationship, as it might not just be the woman who has fertility issues. Issues with sperm account for 40% of couples unsuccessfully trying to conceive. For optimum chances of having a baby, both parties need to do the right thing and follow along with the advice given.
- It’s not just a ‘you need to do this’ type of program. It really goes into some detail on the theory behind the actions being recommended and this, for me, and for many others I’ve spoken to, encourages confidence that they can achieve success.
- The course has been devised by someone who has actually ‘been there and done it’ – SUCCESSFULLY. Not by someone who has just ‘done a bit of research’ and cobbled something together to make a quick buck.
There are four bonus manuals that come with this program, and these actually mean something to the overall program as well. In other words, Diana has not just thrown together a load of old medical books that have no relevance to the main content. Acting on all of the material will definitely enhance your chances when trying to get pregnant.
Pregnancy Success Program Planner & Journal
This, for me, is actually the most important part of the whole course. There are so many things you need to keep track of if you want to set yourself up for success. There is goal-setting involved with this planner, and that’s a good thing. If you plan for success, you are much more likely to see success.
Put it this way, my guess is that you haven’t done any real pregnancy planning up until this point right ?
Pregnancy Success Program Recipe Book
This is a vastly under-rated component of getting pregnant. Nutrition is crucial in the struggle to get pregnant. Please don’t under-estimate it. And it’s not about starving yourself either. I eat the meals and I’m not even trying to get pregnant any more !!
Pregnancy Success Program Meditation Guide
I’ve spoken elsewhere about the role stress plays in infertility. Meditation is a great way of relieving stress and in this guide, you have a simple plan to follow.
Pregnancy Success Program Yoga Guide
Again, I have spoken about the benefits of yoga for fertility here. There really is a great little guide which will again relieve stress, whilst strengthening your pelvic area, increasing the blood to that area which, in turn improves your chances for a healthy conception.
This really ticks boxes for me. Once you have bought the Pregnancy Success Program, you get updates for life. Obviously, I would expect you not to have to wait a lifetime to get pregnant, but it’s nice to know that Diana is keeping up to date with infertility and pregnancy developments and will pass on that knowledge to her customers.
Are there any downsides or issues with this program ?
It is a fact that, in today’s world, everyone wants a result like ‘yesterday’ and they don’t want to have to put in any effort to see those results. That’s life I’m afraid and , in fact, anyone that offers such a ‘change your life over-night type miracle’ should be well avoided.
This is a full program. It needs to be followed and it WILL take some work on your part, to ensure that you do the right things at the right time. Having said that, none of what is asked of you is particularly difficult and all you really need is a little motivation to succeed – which of course many potential parents will have an abundance of.
Unfortunately, there are many people out there that are blindly trying ideas or spending ridiculous amounts of money on treatments and getting no-where (yes, that included me 3 years ago). If I had my time in starting a family again, I know which road I would take.
I would certainly go ahead and have a look Diana’s site, if nothing else – You’ll read some wonderful testimonials, which will definitely give you hope for the future.
The Full Embrace™ Pregnancy Success Program
If you found my Pregnancy Success Program review article helpful, then please feel free to share using the social medial buttons below. And if you would like to be informed of future articles, please feel free to leave your email address in the box on the right and you will be emailed automatically.